Welcome!We are looking forward to this moment: To welcome you finally back in our Krumers Karwendelhof!
To protect you and our employees in the best possible way, we fulfil all requirements and hygiene- standards, asked by our goverment with the greatest care and a maximum on hygiene.
Your health is our top priority!
We will do everything we can to ensure that you have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday!
The following provisions were defined by the Austrian Federal Government, on 01.02.2021, 06:00 p.m.:
- Trade is allowed to open, under the conditions of wearing FFP2 masks and an extended m2 limit (20 m2 per customer);
- Body-related service providers may offer their services again (hairdressers, masseurs, cosmetics), but customers must show a negative test result (not older than 48 hours) when using these services;
- Recreational facilities, such as museums and zoos, may open (again, visitor restrictions and mask requirements apply).
- In the private sector, meetings of 2 households are allowed (max. 4 persons); the government's recommendation to refrain from socializing & to comply with hygiene regulations and nighttime curfews (8 p.m. - 6 a.m.) remain in place.
- The requirement to wear MN protection is to be replaced by the requirement to wear FFP2 masks.
- On 15.2.2021, the situation will be re-evaluated (also including sports, tourism, gastronomy), depending on the development of the infection situation, a re-tightening or relaxation of the measures is possible at any time.
New entry requirements - expected from 8.2.2021:
It is mandatory to present a test (not older than 72 hours) upon entry into Austria - also for commuters. If the test is not available upon entry, a quarantine must be entered, which can then be terminated upon receipt of the negative test result. Details are still being worked out and will be announced in a separate press conference by the Ministry of Interior.
The following measures are valid until further notice.
Our biggest request to you is to keep the prescribed minimum distances, of at least two meter, to other persons and to comply with the obligatory measures.
For your own protection & out of respect for others, we kindly ask to wear a mouth-nose protector in
all public areas of the hotel and to use the mask at the buffet as well as on the way to and from the buffet.
At the table, in the restaurant, there is no need to wear your mouth and nose protection.
The wearing of masks is also a official obligation for our employees.
Please note and follow the rules of conduct for guests in the hotel. These are posted in all hotel areas.
Our hotel is a participant in the “Safe Hospitality” campaign.
All of our employees are tested on a weekly basis. This is unique in Europe and we are very proud of it.
Due to the current situation, we also have to point out that the minibar in the rooms are not stocked. However, we will be happy to fill it up on request. Please contact our reception, which is manned 24 hours a day.
With full energy and Tyrolean hospitality, we will do everything we can to ensure that you will have relaxing, pleasant and safe holidays!
Due to the „Corona“ situation we kindly ask you to observe the following points:
Please observe the rules of conduct for guests in the accommodation area, in the gastronomy area and in the leisure-SPA area.
Those informations you will also find attached – at the end of the A-Z informationen and as well those are presented at the respective hotel areas - in front of the reception, the restaurant and the SPA.
In order to protect our guests and employees in the best possible way, all employees have been informed and trained in detail regarding all official „Corona“-related requirements and the extended hygiene standards before starting their work.
All employees in contact with guests are wearing a mouth and nose protection or a visor.
For a risk-free check-in, you can send us your registration data already from home. If you wish to do this the advantage you have is that your datas are already stored upon arrival and you only have to sign the registration form and take your room key.
Please note the information and markings in the lobby area.
Basically all SPA areas are in operation and open for you. Please observe the opening hours, all rules of conduct and information and markings in the areas.
In addition, disinfectant dispensers are available for you in the entire area.
The health of our guests and also of our employees is our primary concern!
Therefore we all help together and appeal to the personal responsibility of our guests.
We are looking forward to pampering you!
Your family Albrecht and the KRUMERS KARWENDELHOF team